Privacy protection and processing user data
The Supplier protects the privacy of its clients and ensures that the data processing procedure complies with the provisions of the privacy law referred to in Legislative Decree n. 196, dated June 30th, 2003, – “Personal Data Protection Code”.
The personal and financial data collected, directly and/or through third parties, by the Supplier (data processor), will be used for commercial purposes, as well as for direct sales, marketing, commercial, promotional, and statistical information through processing procedures using electronic and paper means.
Providing data, such as surname, first name, and e-mail address, is necessary for those using the website, www.soacorporate.com, in order to register on the website and enter the reserved area of the site and will also allow SOA Corporate to carry out assistance activities.
The data may become known to specifically appointed subjects, such as employees or other collaborators, during required processing activities or those connected to the distribution of advertising material and, possibly, it may be shared with third party providers of services that are strictly necessary for the execution of the contract, such as: carriers used for delivering the items ordered, companies providing payment services, and banks.
You have the right to obtain the following, without delay:
- confirmation of the existence of your personal data and communication of the data and their origin in an intelligible form, the purposes and methods used for treating the data, as well as the logic on which it is based;
- the cancellation, anonymization, or blocking of data processed in violation of the law;
- updating and correcting or, if interested, integrating data;
- to learn, through free access to the register, pursuant to section 37 of Legislative Decree n. 196/2003, of the existence of your personal data;
- freely oppose, in whole or in part, to having your personal data processed for purposes of receiving advertising and direct sales material, as well as the communication of your personal data to SOA Corporate partners.
Consent to having your personal data processed, released by the company, and specified in this informational notice, can always be subject to change or correction upon your request.
The rights referred to in art. 5 may be exercised by the party, at any time, by writing to the data processor, SOA Corporate, with offices in Alberobello, in Via degli Ammiragli.